Friday, December 31, 2010

Ayah oh ayah

tgk pesbuk, ada tertengok elvis presley ngan lisa marie presley nyanyi lagu Dont cry daddy... sweet sangat... i miss my dad ^^ (tak malu tol) :P

yom nyanyi




Today I stumbled from my bed
With thunder crashing in my head
My pillow still wet
From last night tears
And as I think of giving up
A voice inside my coffee-cup
Kept crying but
And ringing in my ears

Dont cry daddy
Daddy, please dont cry
Daddy, youve still got me and little tommy
Together well find a brand new mommy
Daddy, daddy, please laugh again
Daddy ride us on your back again
Oh, daddy, please dont cry

Why are children always first
To feel the pain and hurt the worst
Its true, but somehow
It just dont seem right
cause evry time I cry I know
It hurts my little children so
I wonder will it be the same tonight

Dont cry daddy
Daddy, please dont cry
Daddy, youve still got me and little tommy
Together well find a brand new mommy
Daddy, daddy, please laugh again
Daddy ride us on your back again
Oh, daddy, please dont cry

Dont cry daddy
Daddy, please dont cry
Daddy, youve still got me and little tommy
Together well find a brand new mommy
Daddy, daddy, please laugh again
Daddy ride us on your back again
Oh, daddy, please dont cry

oh... its also remind me on lagu Wukbirne... hehehe lagu Arab... pasal ayah risau ngan anak perempuan dia... pon besh... Nyanyian Najwa Karam ft Wadeh al-Safee



translate dia

Wade3- I cant rest niether can my heart rest. I feel lost and have lost the key. My thoughts worry me and my eyes are awake. My daughter I feel you hurt and sad. I see dark cloads in your eyes that are raining out pain. Maybe am wrong or maybe you're wrong.

Najwa- Your feeling is in its place Dad your feeling is right and if you excuse me I'd to tell you that your daughter is grown up now. Everytime a dark cloads passes me what comes to my mind? comes to my mind your words comes to my mind your looks and I go back in time back to the first chapter of my life a young one when you looked after me.

Wade3- Yes daughter when you were young I hid you under my wing I hid you so you may rest and now you're all grown up you've become my wing. I swear to your eyes that time as much as I was worried about you I use to draw pictures and write you stories so my heart can surround you all over and you'd be the smell of lilys that fills that house and grows in everyones eyes. But stay young in my eyes.

Najwa- We grew up dad and the days grew in us and responsibilty grew with us and the dreams grew. For my sake dad share the responsibilties with me. yes dad.

Wade3- Dont worry my daughter the flower of my eyes Alone I wont leave you I know you're all grown up and I most understand you.

Najwa- I will try not to hide anything from you and not complain to anyone but you. I look into your eyes I feel you understand me before I even talk. Its hard for me to go on alone when they took from me the happiness of love they took the heart of my heart and stole my smile.

Wade3- I cant believe what am hearing I feel my heart is starting to tear.

Najwa- They took my voice to whom shall I sing? They stole the colors of my tears they wouldnt let my eyes cry. Help me dad dont leave me give my heart its smile back.

Wade3- You will get your smile back and the happy days and I will not leave you alone not even a minute. And I wont let you wait too long and the night will meet tomrrow to your heart I will give its smile I will give it.

Najwa- I had no doubt Dad that if we spoke we'd take the problems down and we'd understand eachother. Yes Dad.

Wade3- Yes Daughter

Najwa- Yes Dad
ni lirik dia yang betol okeh
ضميري مش مرتاح وقلبي مش مرتاح حاسس اني ضايع
ومضيع المفتاح افكاري قلقانه وعينيّي سهرانه
حاسس انك يا بنتي ما عدتي انتي انتي
حاسس انك تعبانه حاسس انك زعلانه
عم شوف بعينيكِ غيوم سوده عم تشتي هموم
يمكن انا غلطان يمكن انتي غلطانه
احساسك بمحلو يا بيي احساسك بجلو وعن اذنك بدي قِلو
بنتك صارت صبيه كل ما غيمه سوده قبالي
مرقت شو بتخطر ع بالي تخطر ع بالي كلماتك
تخطر ع بالي نظراتك وارجع ع رزنامه عمري
راجع اول صفحه بعمري صغيره وبتعوظني من كتاب
بيحكي الدنيا نعاج دياب وما وافق يا بيي بيي
وشو تعيط عليّي ايه يا بنتي لما صغيره كنتي
خبيتك تحت جناحي خبيتك تترتاحي
وكبيره هلىء صرتي صرتي انتي جناحي
بحلف بعينيكِ من كتر خوفي بوقتها عليكِ
كنت ارسملك صور واخبار ذاعت بقلبي حاوطك داير مادار
وتبقي عطر زنبق معبى بدار وتكبري بعين الكل
وتبقى صغيره بعينيي وكبرنا يا بيي
وكبرت فينا الايام مسؤوليه كبرت معانا وكبرت الاحلام
كرمالي يا بيي شاركني المسؤوليه
ايه ايه يا بيي
لا تخافي يا بنتي يا زهره عينيي
وحدك ما بخليكِ بعرف صرتي صبيه
وصار لازم خاويكِ بحاول ما خبي عليك
ولغيرك ما اشكي بتطلع بعينيك
بحسك عم تفهمني من قلب ما احكي
صعبه وحدي كفي الدرب واخدو مني فرح الحب
خطفو مني قلب الام وسرقو مني الضحكه
مش عم صدق شو عم بسمع حاسس قلبي بلش يدمع
اخدو صوتي لمين بغني خطفو لون دموعي مني
حرمو عيوني تبكي ساعدني يا بيي ما تتركني يا بيي
ردّلي ع قلبي الضحكه راح ترجعلك الضحكه وايام الهنا
وعنك مش راح اتخلى ولا دقيقه انا ومش راح خلي تطول النطره
والليل قابل ع بكره ع قلبك راح رد الضحكه
راح ردها انا ماكان عندي شك يا بيي
انو ازا حكينا اخدنا وعطينا
راح افهم عليك
وراح تفهم عليي
ايه يا بيي
ايه يا بنتي

disebabkan aku ni jenis sentimental dan bertaman dalam ati, maka, melalaklah tanpa henti...uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment